Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's ALL Good!

Well the new job is a big hit! Some of the nicest people that I have ever worked with. They are kind of quiet, but I'll break them in. LOL!!

We hear from Tyler daily now. He is in Great spirits since he has started getting letters from family. He is on the Family weekend countdown! We are too!

We have a big weekend planned spending time with him. The only parts that tend to be depressing is the drive (aprox 7 hours) and the cost of gas! But to spend the weekend all together, it's worth every penny.

Those of you who know me know I'm a sucker for family, no matter the cost!

We plan to all convoy together all the way to Kentucky. One thing though, the lead car needs to make sure we stop for bathroom breaks. Otherwise I see in my future a memory that is reminiscent of a situation that happened on Jay's and my honeymoon, when John was leading the way,(he must never need to stop for the bathroom) and I couldn't hold it any longer. We could not get his attention, so finally I grabbed an envelope that one of our wedding cards had been in and a pen and made a sign that read and I quote, "I NEED TO P", then Jay sped up to right beside John & Jennifer's car & I held it to the window! That was pretty funny, which by the way did not help in my situation at the time! Oh well I digress...

We plan a trip to six flags over KY on that Saturday and just a whole lot of relaxing by the pool the rest of the time.

I'm sure that all of you will get more of the details than you were ever hoping for, and probably some pictures too.

The only other news to report is that my sweet little grand daughter is having tubes put in her ears on this Thursday. Bless her heart, it's so sad that she has to go through that but if it will get her past all of these ear infections it will be SO worth it. I'll let you all know how she is doing.

Well that's all for now, check out my future...

No comments: