Monday, April 21, 2008

New Chapter

Time for a new chapter in my life...
Yet agian changing jobs.

Turns out that staright commission jobs are not all that dependable. The good months are really good BUT the bad months are REALLY BAD!!

All kidding aside, I have had an opportunity to get back to my old stand by of bookkeeping and office manager. It's not all that exciting of a job but certainly has a nice consistant paycheck,which of course is always a good thing. It's a good solid company and the team I'll be working with seems very pleasant and are very excited about bringing me on board. I start tomorrow with a nice small company in Montgomery. I am anxious to get back to the idea of going to work M-F, doing what is expected of me and then leaving it at the office when I leave.

I will still have my insurance license and the ability to pursue that if I choose to at some point but for now I think I'll leave that to the professionals, LOL, and get back to pushing paper and answering the phones.

On a seperate note, we did hear from Tyler agian Friday (April 18th) he says that all is good but he is very anxious to hear from everyone. If any of you did not get the updated address email or call me and let me know. I'll make sure that you have it...

Happy Travels today MOM. Give Owen & Alice big love from Aunt Rhonda.

Thats all for now,
Check out my future...

No comments: