Monday, March 17, 2008

Eggstra special day at church




Good times was had by all...

Thank you Mrs. Nancy & Mrs Helen for all of the hard work that went into putting such a fun event togather.

Leslie the live bunny was a hit!!

I personally enjoyed all of the kids running and trying to get ALL the eggs.
It was a gorgeous day for the egg hunt, bright and clear sunny a little breezy. Perfect!!

I especially liked that Mrs. Nancy made sure to let the cows across the road know that we were about to pray and they should quiet down, unfortunatly she forgot to tell Aidden... LOL he was chatting up a storm and I had to get a little tickled as I heard Brandy and Jay quietly trying to shush him.

Another memorable moment for me as I'm sure it was memorable for the rabbit as well, is when Alana was getting her turn with the bunny. Reminded me of that old cartoon were the little girl says,"I'll love him and rub him and stroke him to the bunny, as the bunny clearly looks like it is in some considerable pain." oh well you know the old song, LOVE HURTS!!
Besides are those ears really meant to stay attached to the bunny forever?

All of the kids young and old had such a wonderful time. Thanks agian to those of you who worked so hard to make it such a special day...

We loved it and we love you

That's all for now check out my future...

No comments: