Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not very productive Wednesday


I'm back...

Did ya miss me?

So far today I have been completly unproductive. I've been at work almost 2 hours and managed to not actually work at all.

I've got to get moving and accomplish something!


Jay had dinner with Brandy, Josh & Aidden last night. Every time he goes over for dinner when he gets home I always ask , "did you enjoy your dinner?', he ALWAYS responds, "yes it was good, That Aidden it so cute let me tell you what he did tonight."


I always look forward to hearing about it because you can see the joy that Jay has as he is telling me about whatever it was that made such an impression...


Grandkids are the BEST!!


Weigh in last night was great! I lost 2 more pounds so that makes a total of 25 pounds since Jan. 3rd. Not bad if I do say so myself.


Life is good, not perfect but I don't think it is supposed to be perfect I'll take Good any day.


Have a great day. Check out my future

No comments: