Tuesday, July 1, 2008

half way there



As many of you know I am on a mission to be healthier and more fit, I am half way where I need to be. It has been rewarding and interesting to say the least. Weight watchers, DWLZ, Jillian from the biggest loser who kicks my butt twice a week, a great husband, and countless good friends and my faithfull workout buddies have all helped to encourage and motivate me. I simply wanted to say "thanks" for the support and I love you all. I intend to rock on with the weightloss and exercise, even if it kills me, and sense we are about to move into phase 2 of the Jillian era that may very well be the case. LOL Don't take my word for it, join us on Monday & thursdays and see for yourself.

the 1st picture was taken with me at 223 pounds the second was at 185. Like I said I still have a way to go but I'm moving in the right direction. When I get the last 35 pounds off I'll post the "finished project"
Thats all for now, check out my future...

No comments: